Effective date: September 26, 2019
Official RKS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.officialrks.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect some several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website Service for you.
Types of Data Collected
when you using our website Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain some personally identifiable information. And that can be used to contact or identify you “Personal Data”. Your Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address in short name ‘ IP address’, your browser type and version, the website pages of our Service that you visit and the time and date of your visit time spent on those pages with unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
The Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your web browser from a website and stored on your device. The Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website Service.
You can instruct your web browser to refuse tha all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our web Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use the Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Notification. We use notification for send you latest post notifiction.
Use of Data :
officialrks.com may uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive all features of our website Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis and valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information including all Personal Data may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province and country . Or other governmental organisation jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of India and choose to provide information to us then please note that we transfer the data including all Personal Data to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Official RKS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Official RKS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website Service
- To protect the personal safety of all users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is relay important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Online, Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your all Personal Data. we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Here we may employ third party companies and individuals to assist our “service providers” in performing the service on our behalf or to assist us in analyzing how all of our services are used.
These third parties have access to your all Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf. And is obliged not to publish or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service like:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports all website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may be use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more about information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any others third party sites or services.
Our Website Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 age. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, you can contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without any verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information as soon as producible from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: Contact Us
- or email us firstname.lastname@example.org