SAIL 2019: Are you looking for a government ITI job? Then the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) gives you the golden opportunity to hire an Attendant-Cum-Technician (ACT) trainee 2019.
If you are interested in this ITI job, please read all the information below about ‘Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) 2019‘ recruitment.
SAIL 2019 Recruitment Details:
- Recruiter Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Post Name : Attendant-Cum-Technician (ACT) Trainee
- Nationality : Indian
- Job Posting Area : Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)
- Advantages No. : BSP-30(Rectt.)/19-20
- Recruitment Procedure : Online
- Starting Date of Online Apply : 26-10-2019
- Closing Date of Online Apply : 15-11-2019
- Last date of Payment : 16-11-2019
SAIL 2019 Recruitment Vacancy and Salary :
|Trade||No. of posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PwD|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/BO)||S-1||Rs. 15830- 3% -22150/-|
Required Eligibility Criteria :
- Fitter, Welder & Electrician –Matriculation (M.P) with ITI, in relevant ITI trade from Government recognized University or Institute or matriculation with NCVT certified in respective ITI trade.
- Drill Operator –Matriculation (M.P) with ITI two Years in any ITI trade from Government recognized University or Institute. And have a valid HMV (Heavy Vehicle ) Driving License with minimum one year experience.
- Hearth man -Matriculation (M.P) with ITI two Years in any ITI trade from Government recognized University or Institute For Hearth man.
- Age RELAXATION :
Catagory Age RELAXATION SC or ST 5 years OBC 3 years PwD (Persons with Disabilities)
who belong to SC/ST/OBC
10 years Ex-servicemen Age relaxation as per Govt. directives State of Jammu and Kashmir 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years Departmental Candidates Age limit shall be 45 years
Candidates should possess e-receipt generated after successful transaction during payment of fees after payment through Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||Rs.150 /-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental candidates||Free|
Selection Procedure :
After verification of the SAIL Recruitment Application Forms, all the Eligible Candidates will be selected through the following steps:
- Online Test.
- Trade Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidate apply through the official website below If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process you can comment below in the comment box.
Advertisement PDF Link
Advertisement PDF QR Code
Apply Online Link
Apply Online Link QR Code
So guys this was ‘SAIL – 53 Attendant-cum-Technician (ACT) Trainee 2019’ whole Job News content. Hope everyone enjoyed this job news. If you like, please share the job news with your friends. Share this job news with your friends and help your friend know about this job news.